Tuesday 25 September 2012

2NE1’s Bom is Perfectly Beautiful in the Morning !!


2NE1’s Bom may not be the assigned visual of the group, but after seeing a morning selca that she uploaded, many are considering a second visual!
On the 24th of September, she uploaded a picture on me2day that she took of herself in the morning, with a fresh and “swollen” face. She posted, “Everyone~~~~Hello?~~Even though I’m in Korea, I feel like my night and day has switched. For some reason, when it’s night time, as if it is Saturday, should I get excited and have my heart pound? I just enjoy music more!!! Something is good. But, after being like that, the sun has already risen. Everyone~~Happy good morning~~~.”
Netizens were astounded at her natural beauty and complimented her with, “I like your morning selca,” “With less makeup, you look so much prettier,” “In the morning, you are also pretty,” and “I’m happy because I could see your cute smile.”
source by : kpop haven
post by : admin LiAn

No comments:

Post a Comment