Monday 24 September 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk recovers his health


Super Junior’s Leeteuk has recovered his health.
On September 24, Leeteuk tweeted, “I feel much better now. I suffered from intestinal inflammation, exhausted, but I have quickly recovered. You take care of yourself, too! I feel like I can sleep now.”
On September 22, Leeteuk left a message for his fans, saying, “I’m sincerely sorry that I couldn’t be with you until the end at the SM Town concert in Jakarta. I feel sad because I couldn’t really enjoy the time with you. I’ll give a better performance for you next time.”
People responded: “I was really worried. It’s good that he has recovered his health.” “Health is the most important thing. Please take care of yourself all the time.” “It’s good to hear that Leeteuk is fine now.”
At the SM Town Live World Tour 3 in Jakarta, which was held in Jakarta, Indonesia, on September 22, Kangta, BoA, TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, and f(x) performed.
source:Korea.com(admin4)

No comments:

Post a Comment