Friday 21 September 2012

G-Dragon writes hand-written letter to thank fans. !!



The hand-written letter of G-Dragon that has been spreading through online sites has become the center of the netizens’ attention.
The hand-written letter is a suprise gift for his fans who have been supporting him with his comeback stage that is approaching.
Here is the translation of the message GD wrote for his fans:
Hi~! VIP. “It’s been a long time. Even though this is just the first broadcast, of course! You guys looked after me. I’m so grateful that you all came today. I hope you all had a great time. I hope to create more good memories. THANK YOU~ Lalala Please…send me love!!! ONE AND ONLY VIP!”
G-Dragon will hold his comeback stage on 16th broadcast of SBS‘ ‘Inkigayo‘, GD plans to perform the songs ‘Crayon‘ and ‘One Of A Kind‘, with the help of his fellow band mate Taeyang.

No comments:

Post a Comment