Monday 24 September 2012

Se7en shows off a special bathrobe


Singer Se7en recently showed off his special bathrobe.
On September 22, Se7ven uploaded a picture of himself on his Twitter account with the comment, “It’s quite surprising to see my name on a bathrobe in a hotel. Thank u Grand Hotel. Beautiful Night.”
In the picture, Se7en is wearing a white bathrobe that has his name on. He’s staring at the camera with a smile on his face, raising his thumb.
Se7en’s fancy look is eye-catching. He’s showing off his bright hair, sharp nose, and clean skin.
People responded: “I wonder how it would feel like if I wear a bathrobe that has my name on.” “You must have been really pleased by it.” “I guess the hotel is really awesome.”
Se7en released his first best album, Seven the Best, in Japan on September 5
http://en.korea.com/files/2012/09/231.jpg
source:Korea.com(admin4)

No comments:

Post a Comment